You just published that post and you discovered that there's something missing on the caption, or you'd like to delete the post altogether. This guide will explain how you can achieve any of these on Gramto within a minute.
Note: If you'd like to edit a scheduled post that's yet to be published to Instagram, kindly read this - How to Manage Scheduled Posts
How to edit/delete your Instagram Posts via Gramto
1. Click on Profile from the main menu
2. Select the desired account from the accounts panel
3. Click on the Edit icon on the posts that you wish to edit
4. A pop up window with the ability to edit the post caption comes up.
5. For deleting, simply click on the Delete icon and click the yes button when prompt.