In this guide, we'll be showing you how to successfully set up the Instagram auto follow on Gramto.
1. From the Main Menu, click Auto Follow
2. Select the account that you'll like to run the activity from the left panel.
3. The next step requires that you enter your target settings. You can either target by Hashtag, Location or People. When searching for a target by typing in the box, you'll see the number of Instagram Public Posts that targets this hashtag, location or people. Below is a brief on the three target options;
Hashtag - This lets you target any hashtag on Instagram. This could be a generic hashtag like #happymonday or niche specific like #socialmediamarketing.
Location - This lets you target a specific location, e.g New York. And the system will follow accounts that are from this city or those who've tagged the location in many of their posts.
People - This is also regarded as the competitor tracker. You can simply follow the followers of your competitor by simply entering your competitor account into the search field.
4. After entering your target, the next steps requires that you set up the SPEED (read more about speed settings here).
5. You can then change the STATUS to ACTIVE
6. Click SAVE to begin the automation process.
The above are the basic required settings to kick start the auto follow automation. However, you can activate or deactivate the optional settings. Below is a brief of what each of the options does;
a. Gender: This let you select the Gender you'd like to follow in your campaign. This could either be Male, Female or Both.
b. No Private Profiles: If this is enabled, your account will NOT follow accounts that were set to Private on Instagram.
c. Has Profile Picture: If enabled, your account will only follow users with Profile pictures and will skip users without profile pictures.
d. Ignore Unfollowed Profiles: If you have unfollowed an account in the past, this option when Activated will ensure you do not follow such user again.
e. Like + Follow: When activated, your account will also like the post of the account you followed. And you can set the number of the user's post you chose to like in the Like Count option.
f. Pause Actions Everyday: This is a very useful option that let you pause your automation at a set period of the day. It is recommended to pause your activities at Midnight of your local time. This makes your activities looks human enough.