Gramto can keep your account busy while you focus on the more important stuff. The auto-like feature will Like the photos of others based on your target settings. You can even like the Posts of your competitors' followers.
How to Set Up the Auto Like Module
1. From the Main Menu, click More Options > 🤍 Super Like
2. Select the account that you'll like to run the activity from the left panel.
3. The next step requires that you enter your target settings. You can either target by Hashtag, Location, or People. When searching for a target by typing in the box, you'll see the number of Instagram Public Posts that targets this hashtag, location, or people. Below is a brief on the three target options;
Hashtag - This lets you target any hashtag on Instagram. This could be a generic hashtag like #holidaytrip or niche specific like #fashionweek.
Location - This lets you target a specific location, e.g London. And the system will follow accounts that are from this city or those who've tagged the location in many of their posts.
People - This is also regarded as the competitor tracker. You can simply Like the posts of the followers of your competitor by simply entering your competitor account into the search field.
4. After entering your target, the next steps require that you set up the SPEED (read more about speed settings here).
5. You can then change the STATUS to ACTIVE
6. Like the Feed from Timeline - This option let you like the posts on your target users' timeline that contains your target hashtag or location.
6. Click SAVE to begin the automation process.